The Bespoke Riding Jacket
Inspired by an equestrian jacket, this beautifully tailored, movement enabling piece flatters a woman's curves in a boardroom, at a bar, or on her bike. Made to measure in Hendersonville, North Carolina from handwoven Harris Tweed in a rich brown barleycorn, revealing green, blue and burgundy in the light.
Each style detail adds functionality:
- 100% Wool Harris Tweed is naturally water resistant. Fully lined with breathable lining.
- Side pleats in back for movement
- Versatile button closures to button up to keep you warm on your green commute.
- Hidden back zipper pocket, zipper pockets in front
- Action back pleat between shoulders for movement
Why Harris Tweed?
Harris Tweed, handwoven in Scotland since the mid-1800s, is the highest quality tweed available. Paired with our outstanding blazer manufacture in Hendersonville, North Carolina we have put together a product that is beautifully tailored and built to last. This timeless piece will be the cornerstone of your wardrobe well into your future (women who have Harris Tweed jackets from 1950 are still wearing them).